Thursday, April 17, 2014

Volunteer of the Month, April 2014: Sandy Lovett



I have been a volunteer and Team Captain for four years on Tuesday afternoons, and was invited to join the Board of Directors last year.  My daughter, Autumn, and I are proud to be Horse Sponsors also.  We have sponsored Star for the last two years and love being able to care for and spend additional time with her. I love the peaceful atmosphere at Hearts, and enjoy being outdoors and working with the horses. My biggest joy is to see the riders accomplishments and the giant smiles on their faces! After moving to Santa Barbara, I wanted to find something meaningful to get involved in and I certainly found that at Hearts! When I’m not at Hearts, you can find me at La Cumbre Country Club where I’ve been the Dining and Banquet Manager since 1983.

No comments:

Post a Comment